To share a screenshot (that is, a screenshot), you can first post the screenshot on the Internet, and send a link to it to the user (s). This can be done in several ways.
Method 1: free image hosting, cloud storage
The essence of this method is as follows:
- Take a screenshot using standard operating system tools or programs.
- Upload the resulting image to one of the image hosting services or a cloud service (for example, Yandex. Disk).
- After downloading, you will receive a link to it.
You can take a screenshot using the "Scissors" program, and choose "PicShare" as an online service.
1) To open the "Scissors" application, you must click on "Start" and select "All Programs" -> "Accessories" -> "Scissors".
Another option is to type the key combination "Win" + "R", in the window that appears, enter the command "SnippingTool" (without quotes).
2) The program window looks like this:
You can take screenshots of both the entire screen and a separate part of it (for example, the active window).
3) The screenshot is taken by clicking on the "Create" button.
The process of creating a screenshot depends on which version of the screenshot you have chosen.
For example, if it is "Free form" or "Rectangle", then you need to select the desired area with the left mouse button (its borders will be red).
As a result, the screenshot will appear in the program window.
4) To save a screenshot, you can click on the floppy disk icon, use the "Ctrl" + "S" key combination, or select "File" -> "Save As" from the menu.
5) The next step is to post the resulting screenshot on the PicShare website.
A special form for uploading images is displayed on the main page of the site.
Click on the "Browse" button and select the file with the screenshot that you made.
The file name should be displayed on the form.
Click on the "Download" button.
6) The file will be hosted on the PicShare server and you will receive a successful upload message.
A link to the screenshot will be displayed in the "Link to view page" field. It can be copied using standard methods: first select the link, and then press the "Ctrl" + "C" combination or the "Copy" context menu item.
Method 2: specialized programs
There are programs (utilities) with which you can not only take a screenshot, but also immediately upload this screenshot to the server and get a link to it.
For example Lightshot.
This program starts automatically when the operating system starts up, you can see its icon in the form of a pen on the taskbar.
After taking a screenshot, you will see tools for working with it, they will be located on the left and top. There will also be a button (in the form of a cloud) for uploading the screenshot to the server ("Upload to prntscr.com").
You need to click on it and wait for the image to be uploaded to the server.
Method 3: social networks
Another option (which is less common) is to upload a screenshot to your page on one of the social networks.
For example, on VKontakte, you can either add a screenshot to the wall or upload it to an album.
If you chose the option with wall loading, then you need to do the following:
1) In the "What's new with you?" click on the camera icon.
2) After that, a window for downloading the image will open.
Select your screenshot and then click on the "Submit" button.
3) The screenshot will be uploaded.
To copy a link to a screenshot, just right-click on it and select "Copy Link" from the context menu.
It will look like this: