Using your own passwords is psychologically more comfortable. The Sberbank Online service provides its customers with the opportunity to create a new login and password on their own.
Procedure for creating a new username and password
First you need to go through authorization in the Sberbank Online system. Personal user identifier: login and permanent password, as well as a list of one-time passwords, can be obtained from an ATM or from the nearest branch of Sberbank. After confirming the login via SMS-message (the received code must be entered in the appropriate field), a proposal to change the login and password will appear on the screen.
Fill out the proposed form of three fields - "login", "password", "confirm password". The Sberbank Online service imposes a number of requirements for newly created credentials that meet the general rules for the reliability of credentials.
• only letters of the Latin alphabet and numbers can be used, for example, elena17;
• login length must be at least five characters;
• the login should not contain more than three identical symbols in a row;
• login is case insensitive, you can use both uppercase and lowercase letters;
• it is allowed to use underscore, hyphen, period and @ symbol in the login.
• only letters of the Latin alphabet can be used;
• the password must contain at least one digits;
• password length must be at least eight characters;
• the password must not contain more than three identical characters in a row;
• the password is case sensitive;
• coincidence of login and password is not allowed.
The scale under the fields of the new login and password should turn green, which indicates the maximum reliability of the new data and the security of your accounts when working in the Sberbank Online system. Next, you need to confirm the entered data through the code sent in the SMS message, and log in to the system with a new username and password.
Automatic password change
The ability to create your own password in the Sberbank Online service is provided only once. In the future, if there is a need to change the password, this can be done in your personal account on the "Settings" tab in the "Security" section. A new password will be generated by the system automatically and sent in an SMS message. The ability to create your own login remains available, and is also carried out through the "Security" section.