One of the ways to make money in GTA 5 is by selling cars. The method, like any others, is popular due to the fact that in the fifth part of the car thief money is needed and you cannot get it through passwords.
How to sell cars
The first point of sale is receiving assignments from Simon. It is important to regularly check the messages that arrive on the phone, because a car dealer quite often offers to make money by stealing a vehicle.
The second point of sale is the auto repair shop, but in order to sell a car there, there are a few important points to keep in mind:
- Customs Los-Santos will never buy a stolen vehicle, especially if the vehicle was stolen from those users who bought it with real money.
- The workshop does not value specialized cars, which include vans, firefighters, as well as FBI cars, police officers, etc.
- It also won't work to sell a stolen vehicle if it costs more than $ 50,000.
- After the game has been updated to version 1.10, the player will not be able to sell a car without a beacon for more than 10 thousand green.
And it is important to remember that car repair shops and games are available only once per game day, that is, every 48 minutes of real life.
What sells best
So, in order to make as much money as possible by selling vehicles in a single player game, you need to sell the most elite, expensive cars. These include the following vehicles:
- Lampadati Felon GT is a car with two doors. It will bring, according to local estimates, about 10 thousand dollars.
- The Übermacht Sentinel is a two-seater car that costs about the same.
- The Gallivanter Baller is an off-road vehicle that costs $ 9,000.
- Lampadati Felon is a car for two seats and costs the same 9 thousand dollars.
- Obey Rocoto is a crossover car for 8, 5 thousand dollars.
All other luxury cars cost 8 thousand or less. But don't forget about the Ro-Loader model car. It appears from time to time on the territory of Paleto Bay. Selling this vehicle will net the playable $ 10,000 or more, but it is important to sell the yellow model.
Several nuances that are important to consider
Breakdown is the worst thing that can happen to a vehicle if it is sold. Therefore, if a good car looms on the horizon, you need to safely grab it and just as safely drive it to the nearest workshop.
As mentioned above, if it is too strongly visible that the car is stolen, no one will buy it. There is such a vehicle in the game as the Beneficator Feltzer. In addition to the fact that it costs nothing if stolen, it is also called too hot in the English version (very hot or, in free translation, too noticeable).