Probably many users had to change the attributes of files or folders. For example, you took a picture with your camera and want to show your friends today's picture, which was taken tomorrow, in a month, or maybe in a century. All friends will be interested in this, because it is impossible to do this with the standard means of the operating system. The secret to such manipulations lies in the software that you will be using.
FastStone Image Viewer, File Navigator software
Your attention should be interested in programs that are freely available on the Internet. To edit graphic files, programs use the exit parameter. It contains all the information about the graphic object. The most frequent changes are the date of the snapshot. In order to change this value, you need to download the FastStone Image Viewer program to your computer - this is a kind of graphical viewer (viewer), converter, as well as an editor with an easy interface and a considerable set of functions.
After installing the program, you need to do the following:
- run the program;
- select the picture you need;
- right-click on the selected image;
- in the context menu, select "Tools" - "Change Date / Time".
- in the new window go to the item "Change" - select "Date / Time EXIF";
- put a tick next to the item "Set new Date / Time for the file too"
- click the "Install for selected files" button.
- after performing these operations, it will be very difficult to find out the real date of the picture.
To change the attributes of other types of file or folder, you need to download another program from the Internet - File Navigator (file manager). It features fast editing of file or folder attributes:
- run the program;
- in the main window of the program, select the file or folder you need;
- click the menu "File" - "File attributes".
- in the window that opens, select the attribute that you want to change.
- press the "OK" button.