CSGO is a very difficult game. To become a global is the goal of a real player. He must know the rules under which he must achieve success, otherwise he will fail!
Good day. I'm sure there are a lot of people among you who play CSGO. Absolutely everyone has a dream - to become a global. The highest rank in the game that shows your skill and makes you respect. Many will say that it is very difficult and you need to play a lot. I will say that it is not so. If you adhere to some rules and drive them into a habit, then this will not be a problem for you.
- Set up a convenient resolution for yourself. Pro players are divided into two camps: those who play 4x3 and those who play 16x9. I prefer 4x3 because enemy models become larger, but this is compensated by the fact that the viewing angle is reduced, and sometimes it will interfere.
- Set up a good scope. A good aim is an important part of success. Take away the dynamic shaking when shooting, make it smaller, or you can even put yourself to a point. You can also copy the sights of pro players, for this there is a special map on Steam.
- Set your graphics to low so you don't get distracted by unnecessary things. The main thing is to leave the shadows, they will help you see the enemy in advance.
- Keep your crosshair centered. Keep the crosshair where you expect the enemy to be. This will give you an advantage in time, and you will be able to react earlier.
- Learn the grenades. Grenades are an important part of a tactical game. Smokey, flash drives, molotovs, heh - all this can save your game. You can blind the enemy in time and help your teammate defeat him. Smok will block excess space that could be dangerous. Molotov will drive the enemy out of cover, and you can pick him up together. You can combine grenades, come up with throws and win games together with the team.
- Stop playing for fun. Each of us has a lot of friends who make fun of, laugh and in every possible way prevent you from playing. Play alone if they don't understand that you are serious about winning, or find good teammates who will support you.
- Watch pro-player games. You can learn a lot from them: movements, grenades and much more. In addition, it is also spectacular - major tournaments bring together the best teams from all over the world, the audience is called - an unreal atmosphere even during the broadcast.
- Analyze the game. Think why they still haven't come to the point, make assumptions, try to replay them. Simply put, be smarter - this is chess.
- Play with your teammates. Offer to throw a grenade on them, make a point together. This will boost morale and improve your chances of winning.
- About support. Motivate, do not swear, be always calm. Sometimes you come across very terrible players who do not know how to behave and provoke you. Cultivate resilience and never give up! See that friend is upset because he is not playing the game? Tell him something nice, offer to play together at the point!
That's all! I have been using these tips for many years. I have been global for a long time and I am sure that these tips will help you!